Saturday 4 June 2016

Review for Dirty Love by Meghan March: ★★★★★

Dirty Love (Dirty Girl Duet, #2)Dirty Love by Meghan March

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


::..Reviewed For Red's Midnight Readers..::

I gave it give Five great big dirty stars.

Dirty Love is the aptly named, highly anticipated conclusion to Dirty Girl and boy! What a conclusion it was!!!
It picks up right where that zinger of a cliff hanger left us begging for more in book one. I was excited to see where this book would take us and Meghan March did not disappoint us, with another superbly written story that leaves you tingling in all of the right places.

I absolutely loved every word of it and if you have loved the other titles in her Dirty series, then you will most definitely love this one too.

It was funny and cleverly witty, that had me laughing out loud at Greer and Cav's banter but most of all, I found it to be one hell of an utterly filthy emotional roller coaster filled with twists and turns that keep you reading on until the very end!

I can't wait to read more from this author!


Blurb
Greer Karas has been mine since the first day I saw her.
I walked away because she deserved better than I could offer, but I always planned to come back and stake my claim when the time was right.
But true to form, Greer wasn't willing to wait. She threw down a challenge, and I’m meeting her head-on.
I’m not walking away this time because sometimes you have to fight dirty for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment