Wednesday 13 April 2016

Review for Knight & Day by Kitty French: ★★★★★

Knight & Day (Knight, #3)Knight & Day by Kitty French

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


::..Reviewed for Red's Midnight Readers..::

I gave it 5 smoking hot stars

When I realized that the third installment in The Knight Trilogy was less about our favourite alpha male Lucien Knight and more about new man about town Dylan Day and Sophie's friend Kara I initially thought I wouldn't enjoy it but I was wrong! Dylan Day was a very pleasant surprise ;) Kitty French's superb writing made it all more than ok that Lucien and Sophie's fairy tale romance, took a little bit of backseat in the third book.

I loved that Knight & Day took us to a hot new location "Ibiza", where there was sizzling chemistry and drama galore.

Kitty French is a very talented writer who once again has written a stunningly beautiful story that grips it's readers and pulls you in. I was spellbound until the end!!
I am sad that this trilogy is at an end, if I could unread it and meet these characters all over again I would do it in a heartbeat.



Blurb
Kara Brookes hates liars.

Dylan Day hasn't told the truth from the moment his plane touched down in Ibiza.

It's a recipe for disaster.

Romantic, emotional and intensely erotic, Knight & Day is the thrilling final installment of the USA Today bestselling Knight Series from Kitty French.

Lucien and Sophie are back, and have set up camp on the sun-drenched isle of Ibiza for the opening of the latest of Lucien's strictly adult clubs.

They're joined for the summer by Sophie's best friend Kara, and Dylan Day, Lucien's newly appointed club manager.

The laid back, smokin' hot surf guy from California seems almost too good to be true... but there's no smoke without fire.

It's going to be a long hot summer of love, lust, lies and wedding bells. But who will get their happy ever after?

Knight & Day is the thrilling conclusion to the USA Today best-selling Knight erotic trilogy. Whilst it can be read as a stand alone story, it's best enjoyed as the finale of the set.
 


Buy it now...
Amazon UK | Amazon US

No comments:

Post a Comment